Welcome

Hello Flugtag Fans and welcome to our blog.

Here you will be able to find all the latest news on our entry for Red Bulls Flugtag 2011, July 17th 2011, in Roundhay park Leeds.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Meet the Team

The three guys making up the team are;

Dave Morley
Fleeing the Midlands to the wilds of Yorkshire to become an Engineer. Dave loves his live music and will be adding some muscle as part of the ground crew.

Chris 'Clowe' Lowe
Chris, has jetted off to the bright lights of Coventry, helps to keep the nations doormats full of birthday cards and letters from grandmothers, but unfortunately does not have a cat named jess to keep him company.  Chris will also be adding muscle as part of the ground crew, but also some artistic flair in the design.





Andy 'Bill' Billingham

On to me, El Capitan, I will be flying our fantabulous contraption, based in Birmingham working with my love of maps.  I will be driving the project forward, sourcing materials, and taking the lions share of the build.  If it works I will be taking all of the credit, but if we crash and burn, I will be the one taking the fall.

 Oh, and yes I am aware I seem to have gone for a bit of a Cowboy hat theme with the photos.  That's because cowboys are cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment